As a growing leader in project management for energy sector software implementation, we offer you extensive experience in all aspects of project management for the Oil and Gas sector covering:
- Information Technology software implementation
- Plant software implementation
- Warehouse and Logistics software implementation
As a result, we can help you reduce technical risks, prevent software errors, control budgets and effectively keep your software project implementation within the planned schedule. Plus, we can help you meet all applicable requirements, whether they are regulatory, voluntary or client based.
With our unique global reach, we provide public institutions and the energy sector companies with trusted project management all over the world.
Common areas of concern often include issues with scope, resource availability and/or capability, roles and responsibilities, and project monitoring and control. We will present our assessment to the senior leadership team recognizing the project’s accomplishments to date, while calling out the major issues that caused it to veer off track. An implementation plan is provided as part of this presentation by our Project manager and IT consultants.
Once the plan is accepted by the organization, our recovery experts will lead the turnaround initiative.
Common Symptoms of Troubled Projects
- Critical issues in meeting milestones or completing deliverables
- High risk of non-delivering anticipated benefits
- Resources are not fully allocated to the project
- The project is consistently behind its planned schedule
- They are critical and/or significantly growing technical issues with the project
To discuss how our project management services can enable you to comply with all relevant regulations and standards, contact us today.